We are seeking Radical Marriage Mentor Couples to test Radical Marriage ideas/strategies, provide feedback for the book, help develop a Radical Marriage program, lead Radical Marriage programs and groups, participate in promotional events, be listed on our website, accept referrals, promote Radical Marriage locally and in media, etc.
– You must be a member of RCI in good standing
– You must be married or in a committed relationship
– You must have worked on your relationship and be a role model for other couples
– You must be willing to do this together as a team
– You must join our conference calls and participate in our leadership team of Radical Marriage Mentor Couples
– You must be a member of RCI’s couples coaching training track (or be willing to upgrade)
– You must be willing to implement Radical Marriage strategies in your own relationship
Only one spouse needs to be a member of RCI, but the RCI member must meet all the criterion above to qualify and the spouse must be willing to be a full participant of the team.